10 Ways To Discredit Texas DWI Field Sobriety Tests
Find Top Texas DWI Lawyers Here!
- Field Sobriety Tests Are Not Scientific
- The Officer Was Not Properly Trained
- The Officer Did Not Use Standardized NHTSA Tests
- The Officer Did Not Properly Instruct You On How To Perform Tests
- The Officer Did Not Use Objective Standardized Scoring Criteria
- The Officer Had You Perform The Tests Under Improper Conditions
- Your Age Or Weight Make You An Improper Candidate For Tests
- You Have A Physical Disability That Makes You An Improper Candidate For These Tests
- You Have A Psychological Condition That Makes You An Improper Candidate For The Tests
- The Officer Lied About Your Performance On The Tests
If you are looking for an exceptionally trained and educated, DWI / DUI attorney to aggressively represent you on your DWI case or any criminal matter, call 1-800-DIAL_DWI (1-800-342-5394) or:
Ask A Question - Free!